CONNECT TO WIFI
- Open Wi-Fi Settings to view available Wi-Fi networks and connect to the
BV Wi-Fi network.
- Once connected, access the login page (this may open automatically). If the login page is not available, open your web browser and try to visit a website.
- The device can now access the Internet and apps.
* Network login is only required once per school year, the device will connect automatically in the future.
STUDENT EMAIL HELP
- Download the
Outlook for Android app from the Google Play store.
- Open the Outlook for Android app and either tap the navigation control at the bottom of the device or tap
More > Settings > Add Account.
- Enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. Then tap
Yes to let the app access your information and syncing will begin.
- View calendar, files and contacts by tapping
- Learn more about the app by tapping either the navigation control at the bottom of the device or
More > Help.
- To set up email
without using the Outlook for Android app click
here and enter "Set up email on an Android phone or tablet" in the search bar.
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Leave the
Domain field empty (if visible). Complete the
Passwordfields. The Email and Username fields require the full email address (email@example.com). Modify the
Description field if desired.
Next in the upper-right corner and syncing will begin.
- If the settings cannot be found and you are connecting to your Office 365 email account enter the server name outlook.office365.com in the
Server field, full email address in the
Username field and tap
Next in the upper-right corner.
- Choose the information you want to sync and tap
Save. By default, Mail, Contacts and Calendars are all synced.
- Open Internet Browser.
http://o365.bluevalleyk12.org in the address bar and the normal
Email Login will open.
- Sign in using your full
Student Email Address and
Password (the same as your login to Blue Valley school computers).
- When accessing Office 365 for the first time, a prompt will require setting Language (English) and Time Zone (UTC-06:00 Central Time US & Canada).
- Once signed in, a "Mail" icon will appear with all other "apps."