To prepare our students to excel now and in the future
BVW is a community:
- that establishes a positive, student-centered, safe learning environment.
- that holds high expectations for academics, achievement, behavior, and citizenship.
- that embraces diversity and values individuality.
- that focuses on building positive relationships between students, staff and parents.
- that develops leadership, innovation, work ethic, and grit.
- in which all stake-holders work collaboratively and hold each other accountable.
- that fosters school pride and celebrates spirit.
- that is committed to the personal growth of every student.
- where students and staff are actively engaged learners and problem solvers who give their best effort at all times.
- be committed to collaborating and working as a team to achieve every aspect of the BVW vision.
- maintain open lines of communication between each other and with the parents of our students.
- hold high expectations for ourselves as well as our students.
- create and maintain a positive, supportive, and safe learning environment.
- always act with respect and integrity.
- identify and meet the unique needs of every child.
- honor our students and each other with our best effort every day.
- include community members and resources to enhance learning.
- take pride in our community and celebrate our successes.
- respect and embrace diversity.
- be actively engaged in professional learning, open to new ideas, willing to implement what we learn, and innovative in our approach.