AMIE RALSTON, PRINCIPAL
I feel so lucky and fortunate to be a part of our community! At LES, we strive to serve children and families to the best of our ability each and every day. Thank you for trusting us with your children! We are guided by the following commitment statements:
- We commit to building positive relationships based on tolerance, respect, and acceptance.
- We commit to creating an environment that fosters hope by providing stability and encouragement.
- We commit to embracing change by modeling flexible thinking through patient words and understanding actions.
- We commit to working together toward our common goals by sharing ideas and valuing others' opinions.
- We commit to creating a learning environment so both children and teachers experience the fun in learning.
Education is my passion, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to live it each day.
When I am away from school, I enjoy hanging out with my boys, spending time outside, exploring new places and watching sports. One thing on my bucket list is to see a baseball game in every major league stadium. It's fun to create new experiences and memories for they can never be taken away from any of us.