Dental Forms
The dental card is required for ALL grades. Only one form needs to be completed by your child's dentist and turned into the nurse per school year. This is based on the recommendations by the state of Kansas.

Health Assessment Forms​
The health assessment form (Spanish) is mandatory for all incoming 9th graders. 10th, 11th and 12​​th grades only need a new form if something has changed from the previous school year. Contact the nurse if you are unsure if your child needs a new health form.

Prescription Medication Forms
The prescription medication form is required for any student that will need a prescription medication to be given at school. This also includes prescription medication that a student is able to self-carry, i.e. inhalers or epi-pens. A new self-administration of medication form must be turned in every school year.​​​​​​


​Documentation may be faxed to (913) 239-4534.​