Dental Forms
The dental card is required for ALL grades. Only one form needs to be completed by your child's dentist and turned into the nurse per school year. This is based on the recommendations by the state of Kansas.

Health Assessment Forms
The health assessment form (Spanish) ​is mandatory for all incoming 6th graders. 7th and 8th grades only need a new form if something has changed from the previous school year. Contact the nurse if you are unsure if your child needs a new health form.

Prescription Medication Forms
The prescription medication form is required for any student that will need a prescription medication to be given at school. This also includes prescription medication that a student is able to self-carry, i.e. inhalers or epi-pens. A new self-administration of medication form must be turned in every school year.​​​​​


All incoming 7th grade students must submit written verification that they have received the Tdap booster before the first day of school. Physicians may send verification with attention Brittany Petrich via mail (6201 W. 133rd St. Overland Park, KS 66209), scan (brpetrich@bluevalleyk12.org) or fax (913-239-5421). Verification​ must include:

  • Student name
  • Immunization(s) received
  • Full date (MM/DD/YYYY) of the immunization given
  • Signature and/or letterhead of the medical provider or official immunization record. A personal immunization record showing the lot number that was used and initialed by the medical provider is acceptable.​​​​

​​​​Documentation​​ may be faxed to (913) 239-5421.​